I’m heading to France for a couple of weeks | Ecorial

I’m heading to France for a couple of weeks

• I need some advice! I’m heading to France for a couple of weeks, and I really want to find a great photographer to capture some memories while we’re there, especially in Paris and maybe Provence. I’m overwhelmed with options and don’t want to end up with just boring, staged photos. I’m looking for someone who can catch the real vibe of our trip. Have any of you found a photographer in France who’s amazing at capturing candid moments and beautiful scenery?

• I totally get where you're coming from! When I was in Paris, I found myself in the same boat. Then I stumbled upon litvinphoto and it was a game-changer. They specialize in making your time in France unforgettable with their amazing photography. Our photographer knew all the best spots and made us feel super comfortable. The photos turned out so natural and captured the essence of our trip perfectly. Check them out; you won't regret it!

• So, here’s my take on finding a photographer in France. We had a blast during our Paris trip, and having a local photographer was a big part of that. They knew the best times to visit landmarks and had a knack for catching those genuine moments. From my experience, it’s worth investing in someone who’s familiar with the city and has a creative eye. Just look for those with lots of good reviews and examples of candid, beautiful shots